Belcamp Hall, Dublin
The Belcamp Lands are located off the Malahide Road, approximately 8km from Dublin City Centre. The site comprises an existing house (Belcamp Hall c.1785) and walled garden and the lands to the south are divided by the Mayne River valley which also contains significant woodland.
The Vision Masterplan identifies three primary public spaces in combination with smaller scale spaces throughout the site. The public spaces relate strongly to Belcamp Hall and the design philosophy was to provide bold, contemporary but above all else robust public spaces that have the potential to provide a main focus both within the development as well as the immediate surrounding area.
Status: In progress
Client: Gannon Properties